What is IV Nutrition Therapy?
Intravenous (IV) Nutrition Therapy is a method by which vitamins, minerals and other natural master antioxidants like Glutathione are infused directly in the patient’s bloodstream. Because IV Nutrition bypasses the Digestive system entirely, IV Nutrition does not lose effectiveness or potency as it is not being processed through the stomach and intestines. Oral nutritional supplements can be rendered inactive or inert due to the strong gastric acids used to break down other foods. Similarly, the body may not absorb the full effects due to poor intestinal functions that may be the reason for the needed infusion in the first place. By directly infusing these nutrients, more immediate therapeutic responses to existing conditions and deficiencies can be realized.
What are the Benefits of IV Nutrition?
Your body’s cellular function and overall wellness is directly impacted by what you put into it. Like filling a sports car with low-quality gas, the effectiveness of your engine will be dependent upon the gas or nutrition you are providing and many of the nutrients and vitamins in the food you eat aren’t absorbed properly, leaving your body nutritionally deficient.
Because Nutritional IV infusions bypass your digestive system, the number of nutrients your body can absorb, and use is not limited by the health of the Digestive tract. This provides your body with greater amounts of the nutrients it needs and delivers more rapid results.
The benefits of IV Nutrition therapy are abundant and because of the direct infusion into the bloodstream for the reasons already discussed, 100 percent absorption of the vitamins and minerals can be achieved.
IV Nutrition can be used to treat the following:
- Autoimmune disease
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Inflammation
- Cognitive impairment
- Degenerative brain disorders
- Flu or sickness
- Leaky Gut
- Muscle fatigue
- Sleep Disorder
- Weight-loss through Muscle repair
Our Intravenous (IV) Nutrition Supplements:
- Glutathione (Top ingredient for IV)- Helps combat free radicals and fights against oxidation (degeneration) of your body’s cells. Scientist have estimated that there are 30 trillion cells contained in the human body. Glutathione keeps those cells happy and healthy.
- Amino acids– Building blocks of proteins (life, your body’s cells). Helps the body grow including your hormones and tissue.
- Ascorbic acid (Top Vit C)- A essential nutrient in repairing tissue and building the immune system.
- Minerals (including Zinc)- Keeps the body healthy by promoting nerve health, heart health and bone and tissue growth.
- B Complex– Plays a major role into converting energy into the body as well as promoting for nerve health.
- Hydroxy B12– Helps assist the brain and nervous system.
- Glutamine-Is an essential amino acid for promoting healthy intestinal health (Immune system). Over 70% of our entire immune system is in our gut.
- Alpha lipoic acid-Is an antioxidant that protects against to the body’s cells and helps with weight loss by balancing out insulin levels (great for type 2 Diabetics).
- Biotin (specific B vitamin)- There is enough scientific research to back up that Biotin plays a vital role in strengthening hair and nails as well as skin health (great for recovery from the laser skin procedures).
Special Recent Posts