WHAT IS VAGINAL REJUVENATION?
Women of all ages can benefit from our aesthetic expertise and non-invasive approach to improve the look and sensitivity of their vagina. Our Vaginal Rejuvenation procedure is a customized combination of laser, high intensity focused electromagnetic energy and injectable bio-cellular healing treatments, such as Platelet Rich Plasma growth factors, that address tightness, dryness, appearance, sexual drive and stimulation—everything that inhibits you from Intimate Wellness and love for your body.
Laser Treatments: Age, childbirth and menopause can result in a wide variety of conditions that affect your self-esteem, pleasure and confidence. As a result, our treatments incorporate a revolutionary non-surgical laser to treat connective tissue in the vaginal walls. This connective tissue is an important factor in pelvic organ support and as we age and give birth, increased laxity can result in its dysfunction.
With this cutting-edge laser, we provide several unique new non-invasive non-ablative laser procedures for:
- functional strengthening of connective tissue inside the vaginal wall
- improving the pelvic floor support
- diminishing symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction
- Genital warts removal
- Cervical dysplasia vaporization
- Vaginal dryness
- Vaginal atrophy
This gynecological procedure is based on the evidence that the delivery of a measured sequence of heat pulses applied to the vaginal mucosa will result in strengthening and rejuvenation of the vaginal wall. The benefits to the patient are enormous as has been documented in satisfaction surveys with each of these outpatient procedures taking only up to 30 minutes with little or no downtime or even anesthesia. Contact us to find out more about these simple, fast, and in-office procedures. With outstanding results, minimal discomfort and non-ablative, take the first step in the journey toward Intimate Wellness. Dr. Deepti can discuss these revolutionary new gynecological procedures with you during a complementary consultation assessment.
The O-Shot® [Orgasm Shot®]: This is a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that can help women who suffer from decreased libido, incontinence and a limited ability to orgasm. and substances to enhance healing. This regenerative treatment has seen increasing interest as it uses your body’s own blood-derived bioactive growth factors to heal it through stimulating new blood flow (angiogenesis) and tissue growth. The procedure is accomplished through drawing your blood and spinning it in a centrifuge until a platelet-rich plasma (PRP) solution is obtained. Following local anesthetic, this PRP is then injected back into several areas in and around the vagina (including the clitoris, anterior vaginal wall and labia). The treatment results in tissue, nerve and blood flow rejuvenation to the treated areas with very minimal adverse effects. The procedure is relatively painless and quick; other than spinning the blood it should take less than 15-20 minutes.
The conditions treated using a PRP Injection include:
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosus
- Lichen planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from childbirth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
Women who experience decreased sensation, stress incontinence or vaginal discomfort may benefit greatly from our vaginal rejuvenation techniques. Our approach is customized and multifaceted, tailored exclusively to your body and your personal goals for aesthetic enrichment. We ask that all patients are of sound mind and body, and that they are realistic in their goals but also their expectation when seeking improvements.
During your confidential O-Shot consultation, Dr. Deepti will review your medical and cosmetic history and examine you physically. She makes herself available to answer all your questions in detail so you are educated, empowered and well-informed about every aspect of the procedure before making your final decision to move forward.
Incontinence & Pelvic Floor Procedures: BTL EMSELLA:
The BTL EMSELLA Kegel Throne is a unique technology revolutionizing women’s intimate health and wellness by providing those suffering from incontinence with a simple and completely non-invasive option. The BTL EMSELLA uses HIFEM (focused electromagnetic energy) which pulses through a special chair causing deep pelvic floor stimulation and restoration of neuromuscular control. to stimulate the pelvic floor muscles. The purpose of the chair is to restore “neuromuscular control” in people who have incontinence. The electromagnetic energy technology engages all the muscles of the pelvis at once and essentially forces a Kegel. It’s a great option for women of any age who desire a solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in their quality of life. The treatment is FDA approved in men and women. You may resume daily activities immediately after the treatment. You may observe improvement after a single session.
Features of the BTL EMSELLA include:
- Over a 95% satisfaction rating from the device
- A non-invasive out-patient procedure with no recovery time.
- Remain fully clothed during treatment.
- Focused electromagnetic energy, in-depth penetration, and stimulation of entire pelvic floor area
- Thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions which are extremely important in muscle re-education of incontinent patients
- Not possible for this type of high-repetition-rate pattern as a result of the pelvic floor weakness.
- Restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without time-consuming exercises.
- A comfortable procedure that lets you relax during the 28-minute treatment.
- You may observe improvement after a single session. Results will typically continue improving over the next few weeks.
- The protocol offers results after about six sessions, scheduled twice a week.
- Patients have reported a significant pad reduction. **
- Not for use by patients with hip implants and certain types of IUDs with metal
Childbirth, age and menopause can have a severe impact on a woman’s Vaginal Health. Pelvic floor dysfunction and other symptoms of age and childbirth can lead to urinary incontinence and pelvic floor prolapse. This has, literally, affected hundreds of millions of women worldwide and the statistics are staggering:
- 60-80% of women over the age of 50 will experience vaginal atrophy at some point in their lifetime
- 40% of adult women suffer from some form of urinary incontinence
- Almost 50% of women following childbirth suffer from some degree of pelvic organ prolapse
There are other more conservative treatments such as pelvic floor muscle therapies that focus on Kegel exercises. However, these often fail because of patients’ lack of Compliance or even the patient’s lack of strength to compete the exercise in the first place. There are also effective surgical options, however, there is a high rate of adverse effects and, typically, vaginal surgery is a patient’s last resort.
If you are ready to improve your quality of life and regain your confidence contact us now to schedule a complimentary 15-minute BTL EMSELLA Kegel Throne assessment where we can provide you with your options.
Special Recent Posts