What is Nutrigenomics?
Can you imagine a world without disease? We can! Nutrigenomics is the study of how diet interacts with your genes, and how individual genetic differences may affect the way you respond to vitamins, minerals, and compounds in the foods you eat. Genes are your body’s blueprint, and we can help you learn how to read the blueprint and make lifestyle improvements to address weaknesses in the design. For example, many individuals have a gene mutation known as MTHFR that often leads to vitamin B12 deficiency and therefore leads to lower energy levels. By understanding these unique mutations in your genome, we’re able to help you live a lifestyle of optimum health. Amazingly, how we live can even influence the health of multiple future generations, through a process known as epigentics. You are extremely unique, and our goal is to empower you to take control of your health through our CLIA and CAP certified lab, proprietary DNA testing, individual Physicians analysis, and lifestyle recommendations.
Our Nutrition Genome software incorporates decades of clinical nutrition practice and published research to help illuminate the root cause of disease and the most effective way to approach it. We simply offer the most comprehensive genetic analysis available on the market.
Genome Testing Highlights:
- Personal Overview
- Methylation Cycle (B-Vitamin Cycle)
- Hormone Health Neurotransmitters & Mental Health
- Inflammation & Antioxidant Protection
- DNA Damage, Protection & Repair
- Cardiovascular Heath & Athletic Performance
Our Unique Approach:
- Our Physicians and DNA Specialist will review and analyze your 100+ page evidence-based analysis to customize your diet and lifestyle based on your genetic blueprint.
- Our Team will cross-reference patient’s medical history, prescription medications, and genetic report, to determine suitability of medications based on genetic markers.
- We will provide the patient a customized nutrition and supplementation plan, along with a personalized grocery list, based on nutritional deficiencies and strengths identified in the genetic report.
- Our Physicians and DNA Specialist compare patient’s lab work with DNA report to determine an individualized, evidence-based, action plan.
- Patient will receive a minimum of 1 hour review with Physician or DNA Specialist and review patient plan.
- Patients are provided with guidelines and a supplement list to mitigate genetic deficiencies that may be found.