What is CoolSculpting®?
The unique CoolSculpting® fat-freezing technology is a nonsurgical, scientifically proven way to reduce pockets of fat in trouble spots. It is recommended for use in nine areas such as the abdomen, flanks, limbs, or under the chin in as little as one session.
CoolSculpting’s fat-freezing technology gives long-term results that make trouble spots a lot less troubling. * Fat cells don’t like the cold and at a certain temperature, they will freeze. Once that happens, your body will naturally eliminate the dead cells in 1-3 months or more, resulting in up to 20%-25% reduction of fat in a treated area.
Mechanism of Action
The CoolSculpting® procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental (under the chin) and submandibular (under the jawline) areas, thigh, abdomen, and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also knowns as banana roll) and upper arm. It is also FDA-cleared to affect the appearance of lax tissue with submental area treatments. The CoolSculpting® procedure is not a treatment for weight loss.
Important Safety Information
- The CoolSculpting® procedure is not for everyone. You should not have the CoolSculpting® procedure if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia, cold agglutinin disease, or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria.
- Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions including recent surgery, pre-existing hernia, and any known sensitivities or allergies.
- During the procedure, you may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping at the treatment site. The sensations subside as the area becomes numb. Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity, and sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after submental or submandibular area treatment.
- Rare side effects may also occur. CoolSculpting® may cause visible enlargement in the treated area which may develop two to five months after treatment and requires surgical intervention for correction.
- Please see full Important Safety Information for additional information.
- Results and Patient Experience May Vary.
You’ll see and feel the change in 1-3 months or more.
With the CoolSculpting® treatment, the results are real:
Note: All patients were within +/- 5lbs. of their original weight in their “After” photo unless otherwise noted. PATIENT RESULTS AND EXPERIENCES MAY VARY.
For more success stores, visit the official CoolSculpting® Before and After tool
Fotona TightSculpting® is a unique dual-wavelength, non-invasive laser treatment for sculpting and skin tightening on all body areas. The exclusive delivery modes are used in concert for hyperthermic adipocyte destruction and collagen remodeling with exceptional results. The procedure is a fast, safe and effective non-invasive alternative to laser lipolysis, with no consumables or downtime required for your patient.
1st step: Deep skin tightening and fat reduction with PIANO® pulse
The unique, super long Nd:YAG pulse mode is designed for homogenous tissue heating comfortably, safely and rapidly, by concentrating energy delivery to subcutaneously stimulate metabolism of fat cells, leaving the epidermis intact. The PIANO® mode extends the pulse durations to the seconds regime, resulting in full-thickness bulk heating with an overall synergistic tightening effect.
2nd step: Improvement of skin surface laxity with SMOOTH® pulse
The second stage consists of a revolutionary non-ablative Er:YAG SMOOTH® mode, ideal for skin tightening. The intense, controlled surface tissue heating stimulates collagen remodeling and initiates neocollagenesis. The effects result in an overall improvement of laxity and elasticity in the treatment areas.
High performance accessories for faster and more precise treatments
Fotona’s innovative MatrixView® temperature monitor ensures effective and controlled treatments with ultimate patient comfort and safety. The scanner-supported TightSculpting® procedure allows for simultaneous large body area treatments using adjustable scanner-area shapes and sizes. Used together, Fotona’s SP Dynamis Pro laser system, R34-T handpiece, S11-T scanner and the MatrixView® temperature monitor are a winning combination, enabling maximum efficiency with each procedure.
The following dual-wavelength laser systems from Fotona are ideal for providing a full range of acne laser treatments as well as many other skin resurfacing and rejuvenation treatments:
- The SP Line of multi-application laser systems from Fotona (SP Dynamis & SP Spectro) provides a single uniquely capable and full-featured system offering the power of the industry’s highest performance Er:YAG and Nd:YAG lasers, ideal for treating acne, acne scars, and a wide range of other applications in aesthetics and dermatology. The SP Dynamis model also includes an additional surgical QCW Nd:YAG laser for lipolysis, hyperhidrosis and many other surgical procedures.
Both the SP Dynamis and the SP Spectro are equipped with a high performance Er:YAG laser that ablates skin more efficiently with proprietary VSP (Variable Square Pulse) technology, which can be accurately tuned to varying “cold” ablation and non-ablative thermal ratios. Full customizability allows you to precisely attain the clinical outcomes your patients desire.
The Nd:YAG laser on the SP Dynamis & SP Spectro perfectly complements the Er:YAG laser’s ablative action with the ability to penetrate deeply into the skin to create thermal effects without damaging the skin surface. Compared to conventional Nd:YAG technologies, Fotona’s proprietary VSP pulses create virtually instantaneous temperature increases that are limited to the targeted structures only. No unnecessary energy is deposited into the skin.
Handpieces & Accessories
Fotona’s specially designed, innovative handpiece technology allows safe, precisely controlled and effective delivery of laser pulses to the treatment area. More information about handpieces and other accessories is available on the SP Line product page.