Integrative & Holistic Care
Cancer brings with it a lot of emotional, spiritual, and physical challenges that today’s conventional medicine cannot always address. It takes an integrative and holistic approach to make sure patients are the center of care and addresses the full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual and environmental influences that affect your health. Treating the whole person addresses immediate needs as well as the effects of long-term and often complex care. This process enhances the ability of patients to get well and to live healthier lives.
At QHC Wellness Institute Integrative Care means:
- You and our healthcare team are partners in your healing process.
- Factors that influence your health, wellness and illness are addressed.
- Effective interventions that are natural, less invasive, and support your body’s natural healing response.
- You receive good medicine based in science and integrative medicine that is inquiry-driven and open to new ideas.
- Health promotion and prevention of illness are paramount.
- Assistance with referrals and open communication with your health care team.
- Care is individualized to best address your unique conditions, needs and circumstances.
What works for one person may not work for someone else. We have invested years of education and research into making sure patients have outstanding health and wellness care. Most importantly, we listen to our patients and give the needed time to ask questions and make decisions.
Preventing and Reversing Illness
Cancer screenings are medical tests that should be done when you’re healthy, with no signs of illness. They help find cancer early, when the chances for successfully treating the disease are greatest. We assist you with making sure you get the right cancer screenings based on your age, gender and family history. We offer you the most tests and technologies in health care to improve your health outcomes.