O-Shot: Improves Blood Flow to the Clitoris to enhance orgasms, Sex and Intimate Wellness for Women and their partners
The O-Shot® [Orgasm Shot®] is a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that can help women who suffer from decreased libido, incontinence and a limited ability to orgasm. and substances to enhance healing. This regenerative treatment has seen increasing interest as it uses your body’s own blood-derived bioactive growth factors to heal it through stimulating new blood flow (angiogenesis) and tissue growth. The procedure is accomplished through drawing your blood and spinning it in a centrifuge until a platelet-rich plasma (PRP) solution is obtained. Following local anesthetic, this PRP is then injected back into several areas in and around the vagina (including the clitoris, anterior vaginal wall and labia). The treatment results in tissue, nerve and blood flow rejuvenation to the treated areas with very minimal adverse effects. The procedure is relatively painless and quick; other than spinning the blood it should take less than 15-20 minutes. An excerpt from HJOG: An Obstetrics and Gynecology International Journal (2019, 18 (3), 55-650 states:
“Reports on clinical use of platelet‐rich plasma (PRP) have dramatically increased in the last decade. PRP is a natural product where a high level of platelets is concentrated with growth factors concentration 3 to 5 times greater than plasma…. Evidence of PRP effectiveness in conditions of pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence has also been reported…PRP administration in the ovarian tissue has resulted in rejuvenation as evaluated by the relevant biochemical markers as well as reactivation of folliculogenesis. PRP is an innovative therapeutic modality, as it is simple, easily performed, and effective, with minimal risk as it is an autologous product. The employment of regenerative medicine approaches will continue to grow in the gynecological setting and the future trials should be carefully designed in order to facilitate the clinical translation.”
The conditions treated using a PRP injection include:
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosus
- Lichen planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from childbirth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
5 Sex-Pleasure Problems women also face:
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: This condition is usually but not always accompanied by Sexual Desire Disorder and women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% or 1 in 20 women suffer from this disorder.
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire): HSDD is not counted a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem. Important: Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make having sex not enjoyable. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%). Here women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. Because sex can be so frustrating patients say they avoid it altogether.
- Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women. (The above shocking statistics came from Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011)
- Genital Mismatch: this condition can contribute to both Female Orgasmic Disorder & to Dyspareunia
Call today to inquire about this procedure and schedule a complimentary consultation. Better sex, confidence and Intimate Wellness may be just a phone call away – Make it today!
Special Recent Posts