Dr. Harish Sadhwani is certified to prescribe medical marijuana.
Who qualifies for medical cannabis?
A patient qualified to receive an order for low-THC cannabis or medical cannabis must:
- Be a permanent resident of Florida
- Be diagnosed with a qualifying physical medical condition
And have the following qualifying conditions:
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Chronic nonmalignant pain
- HIV Positive Status
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Any condition that is a similar type or class of the 11-conditions listed above. An example is PTSD and Anxiety are similar types of conditions.
- Any terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualifying physician issuing the physician certification.