What is CoolSculpting®?
The unique CoolSculpting® fat-freezing technology is a nonsurgical, scientifically proven way to reduce pockets of fat in trouble spots. It is recommended for use in nine areas such as the abdomen, flanks, limbs, or under the chin in as little as one session.
CoolSculpting’s fat-freezing technology gives long-term results that make trouble spots a lot less troubling. * Fat cells don’t like the cold and at a certain temperature, they will freeze. Once that happens, your body will naturally eliminate the dead cells in 1-3 months or more, resulting in up to 20%-25% reduction of fat in a treated area.
*Up to 20-25% reduction in fat layer thickness after a single session. Results may up to 1 to 3 months after treatment. & IMPORTANT SAFETY INFO
Mechanism of Action
The CoolSculpting® procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental (under the chin) and submandibular (under the jawline) areas, thigh, abdomen, and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also knowns as banana roll) and upper arm. It is also FDA-cleared to affect the appearance of lax tissue with submental area treatments. The CoolSculpting® procedure is not a treatment for weight loss.
Important Safety Information
- The CoolSculpting® procedure is not for everyone. You should not have the CoolSculpting® procedure if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia, cold agglutinin disease, or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria.
- Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions including recent surgery, pre-existing hernia, and any known sensitivities or allergies.
- During the procedure, you may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping at the treatment site. The sensations subside as the area becomes numb. Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity, and sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after submental or submandibular area treatment.
- Rare side effects may also occur. CoolSculpting® may cause visible enlargement in the treated area which may develop two to five months after treatment and requires surgical intervention for correction.
- Please see full Important Safety Information for additional information.
- Results and Patient Experience May Vary.
Contact us today for a complimentary 10-minute assessment and see what CoolSculpting can do for you!