Stress Incontinence, Urge Incontinence and Overactive Bladder are all conditions which affect millions of Women throughout the world. Now through a combination of therapies and procedures, you finally have the opportunity to gain back your confidence and eliminate your incontinence.
At Lifestyle by Dr. Deepti, we offer three potential solutions to your Incontinence:
BTL EMSELLA: Empowering you to regain your confidence and your quality of Life.
The BTL EMSELLA Kegel Throne is a unique technology revolutionizing women’s intimate health and wellness by providing those suffering from incontinence with a simple and completely non-invasive option. The BTL EMSELLA uses HIFEM (focused electromagnetic energy) which pulses through a special chair causing deep pelvic floor stimulation and restoration of neuromuscular control. to stimulate the pelvic floor muscles. The purpose of the chair is to restore “neuromuscular control” in people who have incontinence. The electromagnetic energy technology engages all the muscles of the pelvis at once and essentially forces a Kegel. It’s a great option for women of any age who desire a solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in their quality of life. The treatment is FDA approved in men and women. You may resume daily activities immediately after the treatment. You may observe improvement after a single session. Features of the BTL EMSELLA include:
- A non-invasive out-patient procedure with no recovery time.
- Remain fully clothed during treatment.
- Focused electromagnetic energy, in-depth penetration, and stimulation of entire pelvic floor area
- Thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions which are extremely important in muscle re-education of incontinent patients
- Not possible for this type of high-repetition-rate pattern as a result of the pelvic floor weakness.
- Restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without time-consuming exercises.
- A comfortable procedure that lets you relax during the 28-minute treatment.
- You may observe improvement after a single session. Results will typically continue improving over the next few weeks.
- The protocol offers results after about six sessions, scheduled twice a week.
- Patients have reported a significant pad reduction. **
- Not for use by patients with hip implants and certain types of IUDs with metal
If you are ready to improve your quality of life and regain your confidence contact us now to schedule a complimentary 15-minute assessment.